31 May 2010

Asian Snack Challenge in DiVine


You guys!

I told you the Asian Snack Challenge was heading for the big time!

I have written an article about it, and the article has been published in DiVine.

It is different from the actual Challenge, but I hope you enjoy it all the same.

You can view it here.

Thank you for reading.

PS: the DiVine articles are archived at the end of each week. If you would like to read any past articles of mine, you can find them under the 'Me elsewhere' heading on the right hand side of this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Carly, it's terrible, i just realised I have not got you on my blog list, have just put you on, please forgive me, am getting overexcited about having my own bloggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails