09 May 2010

Esty purchases

Esty is amazing! I love buying unique accessories, and for this, Etsy is gold!

Here are some recent purchases.

MacBook decal from CraftyGalDecals



I have been wanting to personalise my MacBook for a while now and I was really impressed with how it looks.

This necklace from Earring Nation


Earring Nation stocks some really pretty, whimsical jewellery - not your every day. Just my thing. It has not arrived yet, but already I am itching to wear it.

And finally, to satiate my love of brooches, this bunny brooch from Rulitos81


Rulitos81 is the daughter of a colleague. When the parcel arrived, it was wrapped so beautifully and came with a little gloss printed personalised card and a fridge magnet.

I highly recommend you checking out these sellers.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carly
    Love Esty too!

    Great buys, especially the MAC decal.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the computer decal. Awesome purchases Carly. Hope we can catch up soon. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nawwww love the bunny brooch, its adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMIGOD, I love that laptop sticker! Must have... oh, wait, my laptop broke. Probably wouldn't be worth putting one on the desktop computer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. BUNNY! I think I'm going to have to get that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails