23 June 2011

Music I've been missing - Darren Hayes and Savage Garden


I am having one of those nights where listening to Darren Hayes and Savage Garden music is like receiving a warm hug. It consoles me. I feel what he's singing. And it takes me back to a time when the only man I'd loved was Darren Hayes. Uncomplicated. His is the music I've been missing. (And looking forward to - Talk Talk Talk is out tomorrow.) When I hear these songs I know everything will be ok in this moment. The world can wait.













"I had to find you, had to let you know
That you weren't alone..." ~ Who would have thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails