18 June 2011

Teaser of Darren Hayes' Talk Talk Talk video

Darren Hayes' single Talk Talk Talk will be released worldwide on Friday 24 June. 

Darren has released a teaser of the video on his YouTube channel. It's fun, upbeat and even though it's only a 30 second clip, Darren's songwriting gift shines through.



Purely pop, Talk Talk Talk sits well with its contemporaries (though my bias means I prefer it more) and I hope this style bodes it well for radio play and good sales.

I love it! I am very excited for this new release and look forward too hearing what the album has to offer.

For official news and updates see www.darrenhayes.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to hear the entire song! I didn't know Darren Hayes, thanks for this great discovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails