12 June 2014

Travel tales: Disneyland Paris. The happiest place on earth.

I need a little reminding of the happiest place on earth. I want to relive the fun!

When I was in Paris I went to Disneyland! It's about 30 minutes by train from National Station, and entry is around €75. I only stayed for three hours and didn't go on many rides, but gosh I enjoyed myself.

I went at the end of April, which was themed for Spring Fling. I loved the parades - they were the highlight of my visit. The costumes and dances and characters - my oh my! I don't know if you can see the videos here but you can do on Instagram.

The colours are so bright - brighter than anything I've seen in real life. It's beautiful - especially the gardens. I couldn't believe the vibrancy of the flowers and the detail of the topiaries.

And I bought myself some Minnie Mouse ears which I proudly wore on my train trip back to Paris.

Have you been to Disneyland? Which country? What did you love best?

 

3 comments:

  1. It's magical in the world of Disney, isn't it?

    I have those ears too!!!!!

    Sequins. Are. Key.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Disneyland Paris with my husband and three children a few years ago. It was the BEST day of our entire European holiday. We actually cried when it was time to leave and we left as late as we possibly could. I agree with you Carly - THOSE GARDENS. You've inspired me to write my own series of posts about our Euro trip. Thanks for bringing back wonderful memories. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you thoroughly. Disneyland Paris is a great place to be during school vacations. Children are sure to enjoy every bit of the Disneyland. They will also enjoy meeting their favourite Disney characters live roaming about in Disneyland Paris.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails