26 February 2015

Diversity and inclusion in Eurovision

My friend Jason who blogs at Don't Boil the Sauce is a Eurovision fanatic. He has a brilliant series called Chow Down to Eurovision - where he shares recipes from the competing countries in the Eurovision Song Contest. When I saw him on Sunday, he was nursing a brand new tattoo - the Eurovision logo on his forearm.



He invited me for a chat about Eurovision, diversity and inclusion. We talked about how this year's selection includes a Finnish band called PKN, whose members have Down Syndrome and Autism, and last year, Conchita Wurst won.

As you can see from our behind the scenes photo, there was a lot of laughing during the filming. Here's our chat.






You can follow Jason on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails