02 April 2015

Things to do on the Easter long weekend.

Cherry blossom print faberge egg in NYC, text reads 'things to do on the Easter long weeked'
The Easter long weekend has begun! I am incredibly excited about four days of doing very little – I’ll catch a couple of comedy shows, declutter, write, and watch some Netflix (so excited it’s arrived in Australia! My fave section of Netflix is the indie films).

What are you going to do? I have some suggestions if you’ve got time to spare.

Why don’t you…

Discover some new blogs - I created a list of fantastic blogs related to disability and chronic illness.


Cook hot cross bun and butter pudding. It is SO delicious. 

Make cheese. Start on Easter Saturday and you'll have supper on Easter Sunday.

Download new podcasts.

Learn some tips for travelling with ichthyosis (or other disabilities).





Have you got any tips for me for the long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails