17 November 2015

Two year anniversary.

Gosh. I'm so busy I've had very little time to write here. Regular writing should commence soon. I've got so many words inside me. Today I wanted to do a quick post - about a two year anniversary.

It's two years today since Adam asked if he could be my boyfriend. He's grown so much since we've met - his confidence has soared and he's started his own business. We aren't celebrating together tonight - I am a handyman widow (like a cricket widow). He's assembling someone's furniture in Northcote. I'm so proud of him. ❤️

Go and love someone exactly how they are. And then watch how quickly they transform into the greatest, truest version of themselves. When one feels seen and appreciated in their own essence, one is instantly empowered. -Wes Angelozzi

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails