20 May 2016

Ichthyosis Awareness Month: Crystal's video

Today as part of Ichthyosis awareness month, I'm sharing a video from Crystal.
She talks about the difficulties of getting and keeping a job - employers discriminate because of her skin. I hope she catches a break soon.

Many people think Ichthyosis is *just* a skin condition, nowhere near a disability. But the barriers that Crystal and others face are similar to the barriers many people with a range of disabilities experience too.

Meet Crystal. I love this video.


Follow more posts about Ichthyosis here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails